1. Upon arrival, please check in at the host desk that is located outside near our tented outdoor dining area. Please refrain from arriving early for your reservation being that we have a limited waiting area .
2. Please keep yourself and your party spaced 6 feet away from other guests waiting to be seated.
3. Face masks are required to be worn anytime when you are not seated at your table. This includes while waiting for your table, walking to your table or walking to and from the restrooms, as well as when exiting the restaurant. Please be respectful of other guests and our staff.
4. While we are taking reservations, we do not guarantee seating indoors or outdoors. Your reservation guarantees that you do have a table reserved for you and your party at the restaurant but we can not guarantee if the table will be indoors or outdoors. It is first come first serve.
5. Parties larger than 7 are not guaranteed to be at the same table, however, the staff will do it’s best to make that happen. The maximum number allowed at one table in the state of New Jersey is 8 people.
6. In the event of bad weather, we will try to inform our guests as soon as possible of any cancellations that have to be made.
7. With indoor and outdoor dining now open, it can be difficult to manage doing curbside pickup as well. However, we will offer it when we have the availability to do so. Please call the restaurant at
609-884-2127 to check.